×
Millionaire MMOOMMs Mindset Hack | Shining Even When You Want to Shrink

Millionaire MMOOMMs Mindset Hack | Shining Even When You Want to Shrink

Shining 101 

When you start shining and stop holding back, it's gonna feel awkward. 

Every "hater", "naysayer", and doubt that you've ever had will rear its ugly head and try to dim your light.

Again.

Everyone who you have been shrinking around is going to start feeling uncomfortable around you.

It's gonna feel like your world is collapsing.

I know that is not the reaction you were hoping for, but don't worry! The Millionaire MMOOMMs Club is here for you. 

Here are 3 Millionaire MMOOMMs Mindset Hacks that help you push through the tension and maintain your hard earned momentum.


1. Maintain Your Self-Care &  Healthy Stress Relief Activities

When you begin to shine you'll attract more opportunities to promote yourself, network and party! All this new needs to be processed.


2. Remember Who You Are

Remember your unique purpose, preferences and perspectives. Keep a clear view of your goals.


3. Remember The Work It Took To Get Here

Remember the work it took to get here and commit to doing it all over again. That is the foundational work which will promote you to the next level.


    As I write this blog post, I too am in a new level of Shining. I'm surrounded by amazing opportunities for promotion, collaboration and parties! I'm pushing myself to implement new  strategies, like TikTok (@MillionaireMMOOMMsClub). I'm choosing to show up as my authentic self even in scenarios I previously shrunk from. I'm standing in a world of new.

It's scary, exhilarating, fun and challenging all at the same time. 

In order to maintain this momentum; I'm reclaiming my self care and healthy stress relief activities. Even if it means not participating in some events or turning down an opportunity. I'm taking time to get in touch with myself. I'm reminding myself what's important to me. Lastly, I'm recommitting to my processes and continuing to do the inspired work that got me here.

Now it's your turn. Map out your Plan To Keep Shining. Complete the following phrases:

1. Now is my time to Shine because

2. Even though Shining Brighter is challenging, this time I refuse to dim my light (again) because 

3. My favorite healthy stress relief activity is ________ and I commit to engaging in that activity within the next twenty-four hours.

Leave your statements of intention and clarity as a comment and read mine.


Love,

Sylvia "Sunshine" Abuwi

Millionaire MMOOMMs Club President & Lifestyle Vlogger

P.S. Did you make New Year Resolutions for 2022? I did! Watch my New Year Resolutions video.




1 comment

  1. 1. Now is my time to shine because I’m turning 40 this year. If the time isn’t now then when?!?
    2. Even though shining brighter is challenging this time I refuse to dim my light because it always feels worse when I do. Experience has shown me that the pain of diminishing is much worse than the pain of growth.
    3. My favorite healthy stress relief activity is long, hot, candle lit-bubble baths.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.