×
Spring 2022 Memo

Spring 2022 Memo






  • 🗂After several weeks of creating and posting content across various social media platforms, I think TikTok is the best for Millionaire MMOOMMs. TikTok is user friendly and offers quick ways to edit. TikTok is a great place to introduce ourselves to customers, investors and partners. 

 

⁉️Do you agree with using TikTok as our primary platform and YouTube as secondary? Why or Why Not⁉️ 


  • Please forgive me for dropping the ball on our weekly meet-ups and bi-weekly Zoom Mastermind.  Together let’s find a way to connect regularly as a group so we may continue to benefit from each other.


 ⁉️ Which do you prefer: 

11:30 am Monthly Brunch 

Saturday OR Sunday ⁉️



  • Lastly, the end of February marks the end of the New Year New You Season. March 1 begins the Spring Season. If you would like to opt out of participating in the Millionaire MMOOMMs Club Meet-ups and emails, simply don’t respond to this blog post.


You will always be a Millionaire MMOOMM and you may feel free to reach out to me any time for a pep talk or brainstorming session! 


  • If you opt out now and wish to resume our constant contact in the future, simply e-mail me at mmoommlife@gmail.com


Us Millionaire MMOOMMs are juggling a lot. At times we have to reprioritize. I get it! I support women doing what’s best for them and not feeling guilty about it🤗 I have been blessed by my connection with you. 


  • If you do wish to continue our constant contact for the Spring season (March 1- May 31), please comment to this blog post with your answers to the above two questions. 

  • In the comment please also indicate what you would like to be called on camera. Name and title.


For example: I would like to be called Sunshine on camera. Introduced as Sunshine Abuwi (u-boo-wee) and my title is Vlogger. My brand is MillionaireMMOOMMsClub 


See you in the comments

~Sunshine Abuwi

@millionairemmoommsclub on TikTok

@millionaremmoommsclub on Instagram

Millionaire MMOOMMS Club LLC on YouTube


We spell mom M-M-O-O-M-M 

because Millionaire MMOOMMS are doing it twice as nice!


1 comment

  1. I like the idea of using TikTok as a primary platform. TikTok is easy to use and makes editing content a breeze. I prefer Sunday for the brunch dates. On camera I would like to be called Sunshine. When being introduced to others I would like to be called Sunshine Abuwi. My title is Vlogger and Network Marketer.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.