×
What Does It Take to Become a Millionaire MMOOMM?

What Does It Take to Become a Millionaire MMOOMM?

A Millionaire MMOOMM is Maintaining Momentum towards her goals On Top Of Married Mom Life. She's on a journey to reconnect with the version of herself who seems lost under the married mom to-do list. 

Maybe she is a homeschool mom, or a stay at home mom, or she's a working mom with dreams of starting a small business. 

Whatever her work credentials are, a Millionaire MMOOMM strives for excellence both in and out of the home. 

Maybe she's grooming her children into entrepreneurs or building her own media empire. Perhaps she's learning to be a better partner to her man. Maybe she's ready to take charge of her health. Maybe she's learning to maintain the cleanliness of her home without losing her mind.

Bottom line, a Millionaire MMOOMM has goals and she's trying




Trying! That's the true mark of a Millionaire MMOOMM. She has started her journey! She's over the pity party. She's done with the Negative Nancy's. She's taking responsibility for her own happiness. She's making the decision to be the best version of herself. She's crafting the life she loves. She is ready to live a life of purpose, passion, abundance and health.

Has she arrived?! No.
Is she on the road? Yes.
Does she have it all figured out? No.
Is she trying new things in hopes of finding what works? Yes.
Is she perfect?! HEEEEEELLLLLLLLL NO!
Is she learning from her mistakes? Yes.

So What does it take to be a Millionaire MMOOMM?

 It takes a willingness to begin a journey towards self.  A willingness to accept that while your family is your main priority, you have to take care of yourself in order to be an asset to them. To be the mom and wife and friend and boss you want to be, self care is key. 

Who am I? 


I'm Sylvia "Sunshine" Abuwi and as I write this blog post, I am five days away from my Sweet 16 Wedding Anniversary. My two sons are 6 and 12. My husband/partner has just retired from the United States Marine Corps after twenty years of honorable service. We're buying a forever home. And, I am turning the big four-zero this year. 
(Meet my Family in this YouTube video "Let's Recap the 2021 Holiday Season!")





Where am I on my Millionaire MMOOMM journey? 


After being a military spouse for 16 years, moving every two to three years, I'm ready for the next chapter of my life. On my Millionaire MMOOMM journey I am focused on Cultivating a Morning Routine

Come back tomorrow and I'll dive into what that looks like for me.


In the mean time... Answer this question; What makes you a Millionaire MMOOMM? What goal are you moving towards? What old, pitiful, sabotaging self-talk are you releasing? Let's talk about it in the comments.

~Sylvia "Sunshine" Abuwi
@millionairemmoomsclub on TikTok
@millioniaremmoommsclub on IG
Maintaining Momentum On Top of Married Mom Life on Meet-up.com


Are you ready to become a member of our Meet-up Group? The group is a great way to connect with myself and other Millionaire MMOOMMs heading in the same direction.




2 comments

  1. Taking myself seriously as a wife and mom of what makes me a Millionaire MMOOMM. Also, working towards accomplishing my ten year vision. I’m letting go of old lackful thoughts about competition. The only person I’m in completion with is myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *is what makes me a Millionaire MMOOMM
      * I’m in competition with is myself

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.